Could poor planning and coordination delay your project?,Are you effectively managing change throughout the lifetime of your project or,Are your schedules, plans and gantt charts difficult to understand?
Without the right knowledge, skills and experience, developing and using a project or portfolio plan as a key business and decision-making tool can be challenging.
Programme Consulting can help.
We are real planners with real experience on major mining, rail and infrastructure portfolios including the London 2012 Olympic Games. We can ensure your plans are easily understood by a range of stakeholders, and include the right processes and documentation for on target delivery.
The Programme Consulting Solution
- Ensure your strategic objectives are incorporated into your plans.
- Develop planning processes and frameworks.
- Document key information used to build your plans.
- Provide “Project on a Page” documents and plans tailored for management and stakeholders.
- Develop detailed plans that reflect how you deliver.
- Measure, forecast and report against baseline plans.
- Undertake strategic planning to ensure business objectives are translated into portfolio and project planning.
Benefits of effective planning
- Portfolios and project plans that reflect business objectives.
- Concise and achievable plans understood by the target audience and that increase your chance of successful, on time delivery.
Our track record
- Multibillion-dollar portfolio and project masterplanning for the mining sector.
- Masterplanning, stakeholder plans, planning frameworks and planning management for the London 2012 Olympic Games venues and infrastructure, delivered on time.
- Planning for multibillion-dollar rail electrification and signalling and station programmes.
* Best practice methodologies are drawn from PMBOK and MSP, PRINCE2.