Does the complexity of your supply chain provide uncertainty around spending?, Is it difficult to track actual against planned expenditure for live work?,Have you ever received reports showing cost blowouts with no warning?
Programme Consulting can help.
We can work with you to implement processes that not only make project and financial management easier, but that can also alert you to potential issues in time to address them.
The Programme Consulting Solution
- Develop budgets and cost breakdown structures.
- Coordinate and manage estimates.
- Provide reporting and processes to give early warning of cost exceptions.
- Provide supply chain assurance.
- Provide best practice change management processes*.
Benefits of effective Cost Management
- Early warning budget systems can help you pinpoint issues and implement solutions to safeguard the delivery of your project or portfolio, within budget.
- These systems enable you to deploy resources in a time-critical manner to the areas that need the most attention.
Our track record
- Programme Consulting directors have provided cost and commercial assurance for the London 2012 Olympic Games venues and infrastructure, which has been delivered under budget. Read more about our on target delivery for the London Olympic Games
* Best practice change management processes draw from PMI PMBOK, APM MSP and PRINCE2 methodologies.