Has your project team lost sight of the business and strategic objectives?, Are decision-making channels on your project or portfolio unclear?, Is your team unsure about how stakeholders affect the project or portfolio?
Portfolio and project governance provides a strong management framework to help streamline decision-making and without it, major capital investments can often fail.
Programme Consulting can help.
When roles and organisational rules are clear, portfolios and projects can be successfully developed and delivered. Effective governance helps team members keep sight of your strategic objectives and vision, and better understand how it links to project and portfolio objectives.
The Programme Consulting Solution
- Governance and portfolio or project management frameworks and processes
- Stakeholder and communications plans
- Study and execution plans
- Project management offices
- Approval processes and assurance plans
- Reporting processes
Benefits of effective governance
- Set your project or portfolio up for successful development and delivery.
- Help keep your team focussed on work that directly meets your strategic objectives.
- Provide clarity around roles, responsibilities and processes to positively impact management and outcomes.
Our track record
Programme Consulting has successfully delivered on blue ribbon projects and portfolios with a combined value of close to $100 billion including mining, rail and other infrastructure portfolios such as the London 2012 Olympic Games.