Why choose us? Experience counts.
When you work with Programme Consulting, you tap into an impressive global track record of multibillion-dollar on target delivery. No project or portfolio is the same, and when we work together, we live and breathe yours.
We value your team and your stakeholders, and know how important it is to have them engaged in the process. Sometimes the methodology is simple; we listen and we learn, in order to understand the challenges and pressures you face and how we can work together to help you overcome them. Building long-term relationships with our clients is a priority.
Clients often tell us that we “go the extra mile”. It is our commitment to you and to improving the performance of your project or portfolio. We use industry best practice methodologies, but then we tailor sophisticated and unique solutions to not only exceed your expectations, but also to positively impact your bottom line.
Our team is proactive and experienced and delivers outstanding results for our clients. Typically our team members have more than 20 years of experience on projects and portfolios with a combined value of approximately $100 billion.
Programme Consulting staff are exceptionally well-qualified:
- Our team has relevant engineering and management degrees and MBAs.
- Our management team hold Australian Institute of Project Management Certified Practising Project Director Certifications.
- Our risk team hold professional risk management certifications including:
- APM Management of Risk Practitioner
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- Our independent review team is:
- BTLi trained
- Approved panel suppliers for state and federal governments.
Programme Consulting Directors are members of the Australian Institute of Project Management and the Project Management Institute.
Contact us today to talk more about your project or portfolio or read about how we can assist you to deliver them.